2H16 crew neck Tee 1/4 slv. | 98 charcoalWishlist
Are all T-shirts really the same?
It’s certainly not the case with this particular T-shirt. Staying true to the „well-crafted simplicity“ a real classic is constituted by, this crew-neck T-shirt has two faces: both complement each other like the materials used for it. The revolutionary combination of hemp and cotton give this T-shirt its unique surface structure, making it extra sturdy and durable on the outside — simultaneously it is soft and super-comfortable on the inside.
What’s so special about our latest substantial addition? The ability to absorb a lot of humidity while still staying dry on the skin and inhibiting odors. The combination of hemp and our all organic kbA cotton make this extra sturdy T-shirt a very interesting blend: Unifying the natural skin-friendliness of hemp with the reliable comfort and softness of the typical 2-count loopwheeled Merz b. Schwanen fabric.
- 30% Hanf, 70% Bio-Baumwolle
- 2-fädig, 220 gr., gefertigt auf original Rundwirkmaschinen
- natürliches Material für bestes Hautgefühl
- Haut- und umweltfreundlich
- angenehme und zugleich kernige Haptik
- Form & Fit
- easygoing and comfortable cut
- round neckline
- straight hem
- maximum comfort: due to circular knitting and therefore no side seams
- ca. 2cm extra length, as garment may shrink in the first wash
- rib ware cuff on the neckline
- open sleeve hem
- maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany