2M45 sweatshirt striped light 1/1 slv. | 0221 nature/lgt.rustWishlist
For the good moments strolling along the windy shore on an easy summer evening: A combination of the breezy feel of a longsleeve with the cozy look of a sweatshirt.
Nautical stripes add summer vibes to this light sweatshirt!
Made on a very rare kind of original circular knitting machine which dates from the 1960’s. It was recently recovered and revived by Merz b. Schwanen - only this machine is capable of knitting the unique Trikot 2-thread heavy fabrics used for the wide stripes sweatshirt.
Pure organic cotton provides a comfortable feeling on your skin, while this light sweatshirt is a sturdy yet durable piece to wear.
The exceptional lightweight quality of this sturdy fabric paired with an easygoing style make the bright days even brighter.
- Trikot 2-fädig schwer, 100 % Bio-Baumwolle
- natürliches Material für bestes Hautgefühl
- angenehme und zugleich kernige Haptik
- Form & Fit
- sportive casual fit
- round neckline
- maximum comfort
- ca. 2cm/0,79" extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
- triangular insert of rib ware on the front of the neckline
- durable waistband made of rib ware on hem and sleeves
- maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany