3S50 sweatpants open leg with fly | 66 ink blueWishlist
These pants will not only satisfy fans of the old-timey “getting in good trim” – these pants sport a steady yet contemporary look.
They are a reliable all-purpose companion made of durable fabric that lend them unique tactile sturdiness.
The heavy 3-thread organic-cotton material feels sturdy and also friendly to your skin. At the same time, the durable material sports a solid haptic feel.
- Prima Qualität 3-fädig schwer, 100 % reine Bio-Baumwolle
- 3-fädig, 420 gr., gefertigt auf original Rundwirkmaschinen
- griffige, kernige Haptik
- Form & Fit
- tapered cut
- buttoned fly
- durable waistband made of rib ware at the hem
- ca. 2cm extra length, as garment will shrink during first wash
- heavy & solid, slightly irregular surface structure
- side pockets
- patch hip pocket
- integrated fly with cloth-underlap
- buttons made of genuine mother of pearl
- drawstring casing with nature coloured cotton strap
- durable rib ware-waistbands at the hem
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany