180sLV loose V 1/4 Arm | 53 partial dipped natural indigoWishlist
We have a textile "blue chip" for you!
In collaboration with Blue Print Amsterdam, our classic T-shirt gets an even more special treatment. By being hand-dyed with top-notch indigo, every T-shirt is a true one-of-a-kind piece with its very own color gradient.
Made with authentic traditional production methods by Blue Print Amsterdam and enriched with natural shades of indigo colorant, this T-shirt proves to be a reliable companion and will make not only all indigo-lover’s hearts beat faster.
You sure won’t "feel blue" with this indigo-dyed T-shirt.
For over a hundred years, the material blend used for this shirt was a popular substitute for the expensive Maco-cotton from Egypt.
Even today, the comfortable haptics can hold its own – this material may be a revision, but isn’t it an original nonetheless?
- Maco-Imit, 67 % Baumwolle / 33 % Viskose
- 1-fädig, 130 gr., gefertigt auf original Rundwirkmaschinen
- natürliches leichtes Material für bestes Hautgefühl
- weiche und angenehme Struktur
- Form & Fit
- slim, but still comfortable cut
- authentic yet modern design with a wide neckline
- short sleeves
- open sleeve hem
- straight hem
- ca. 2cm extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
- puristic neckline design
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco-friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany