507 henley 1/4 slv. | 02 natureWishlist
Getting chilly outside? Nothing you have to worry about.
The cottonrib fabric used for this henley is set apart by its softness and warmth. The slightly brushed interior feels absolutely pleasant to the skin and makes it a good pick as an underlayer when the temperature drops. The raised lines - or „ribs"- produce an uncommon textured surface but also provide a great stretch property to the fabric, allowing for a snug fit with extra comfort.
Wear it on its own, and it also looks and feels great.
- 100% pure organic cottonrib
- 2-thread, 220 gr. (7,8 oz.), made on loop wheeler
- natural fabric for best feel on your skin
- comfortable and also sturdy haptics
- Form & Fit
- fitted and comfortable cut
- round neckline
- straight hem
- maximum comfort: due to circular knitting and therefore no side seams
- ca. 2cm extra length, as garment will shrink in the first wash
- underlay of button border made of woven cotton fabric
- real mother of pearl buttons
- authentic rib cuffs on sleeves
- maximum comfort: triangular patch under the arms
- gentle to the skin, free of chemical additives
- eco friendly: no industrial prewash
- completely made in Germany