Thank you for your interest in our website. Offering a secure payment is very important to us. Please see below for more information on secure payments in our online shop.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
About prices and accepted payment methods
(1) All prices stated on the web pages of Merz b. Schwanen shall be understood including the current legal value added tax.
(2) We will inform you about the forwarding costs as well as possible additional costs in the order form before completion of the order. You have to pay the forwarding costs and possible additional costs. The currently valid forwarding costs are listed at the checkout.
(3) From Merz b. Schwanen to the customer invoiced and receivables subjects are as otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions due upon conclusion of the contract and are payable without deduction.
(5) Should the customer fall into arrears, Merz b. Schwanen reserves right to charge reminder fees. In case of delayed payment the customer undertakes to reimburse all costs, the Merz b. Schwanen arising from the pursuit of its claims. These include, without prejudice to any legal process reimbursement obligation, all extrajudicial costs of commissioning a collection agency or attorney.
(6) For via the online shop ordered goods prices of the day of the order shall apply. The prices are explicitly specified as part of the ordering process. Also the customer will be informed on the amount of shipping costs as well as the chosen method of payment resulting costs as part of the ordering process.
(7) Merz b. Schwanen accepts payment via “PayPal” and credit card in cooperation with the Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. (“Stripe”). Merz b. Schwanen reserves exclude single payment methods.The invoice is included in the package.
(8) Should you be in default with the payment of your invoice, we reserve the right to charge reminder fees. In case of default of payment, you shall undertake to reimburse all costs we incur by the by the necessary pursuit of our claims. This includes, without prejudice to any procedural requirement, also all out-of-court costs of the commissioning of a debt collecting institution or a lawyer.
You are entitled to return the products you bought from our Online Shop, within 14 days from the day you received the goods, for a full refund, for any reason.
receipt of the return package and successful examination of your request, we will immediately take care of your exchange or refund (if desired). Once we proceed with the reimbursement you will be notified by e-mail. The duration from the time we perform the reimbursement and until your account is credited depends on your banking partner.In case you want an exchange but you do not find the right product or the product you are looking for is temporarily sold out, we will happily provide you with a credit note (giftcard) which you can use at a later stage in our online shop.
You will receive your refund via the same payment method as what you originally used for the checkout.
If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your data or if you have any requests please contact is at:
Merz b. Schwanen inh. Peter Plotniki
Rosenthaler Strasse 34/35
Simply send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +49 (0) 30 44318998-14. We look forward to hearing from you.